Want to visit JAMMNAGAR (BRASS city)
Recently many of people ask me about my hometown…JAMNAGAR. so i am try to cover all things which are connected with JAMNAGAR.
JAMMNAGAR IS LOCATED IN GUJARAT.
places to visit in jamnagar
- Lakhota lake located in the centre of the city…a museum which is shown the king’s life and his weapons….IN WINTER the lake is full of the different types of birds.
- The lake is most lively in the evenings, when people relax around the lake to enjoy the breeze and a chai, kulfi, or chaat from one of the many food stands, and at night the lake is beautifully lit. You can go for a 15-minute boat-ride around it, or rent a paddle boat. Around the lake there are parks, a night market for vegetables and even a small zoo.
2. BALAHANUMAN TEMPLE
- Shri Bala Hanuman Sankirtan Mandir is the oldest temple established by Shri Prembhikshuji Maharaj in 1963-64. The temple has become very popular as it has been recorded in Guinness Book of world record. Since last 48 years day and night holy chanting is continous.
This continous chanting of Rama Naam for 24 Hours has established not only in Jamnagar, but at 7 different cities including Jamnagar. Various centers like Jamnagar, Dwarka, Rajkot, Porbandar, Mahuva, Junagadh and Muzaffarpur in Bhihar the Rama Naam is chanted and has been started in the name of Shri Prembhikshuji Maharaj.
In the year 1964 on 1st of August, at Jamnagar 24 hours referred as “Akhand Rama Naam” was started. Then after in 1967 on 12th May at Dwarka, in the same year i.e 1967 on 20th May at Porbandar, in 1984 on 22nd April at Rajkot, in 1997 on 20th April at Mahuva and in 1996 on 15th August at Junagadh Ankhand Rama Nam was started.
Also in cities like Khambhaliya, Bhatiya and more than 40 different centers daily for some period of time the Rama Nam is chanted
3. KHIJADIYA BIRD CENTURY
The sanctuary is unique having both fresh water lakes, salt and freshwater marshlands. It is spread over an area of 6.05 km2.Before Indian independence, a check dam was built for storing the waters of river Ruparel just before it entered the sea. Over the years with fresh water of the rain and river on one side and salt water of the sea on the other side, a unique area was formed here.On the other side of the bund large creeks flowing from the gulf of kutch are located. These creeks supports mangroves and other marine vegetation while on land side of the sanctuary inland vegetation like Deshi babul, Pilu, Prosopis and others are found profusely. The sanctuary is located at the watershed of ruparel and kalindi river at the North East coastal region of Jamnagar district in the Gulf of Kutch and has a very special and unique ecosystem.Further, as sanctuary is located near narara island therefore it also has a beautiful and bio-diversified coral leef.
- IF you visit jamnagar and don’t visit the brass factories than your tour is little bit less…..so visit brass factories which considered manufacturings,casting and productions….I AM SUGGEST YOU IF YOU WANT TO VISIT BRASS FACTORIES ONE OF THE FACTORY……GAJANAN BRASS PRODUCTS…hich is located in G.I.D.C. PHASE -3, THE OWNER IS VERY FRIENDLY NATURE….HE WILL HELP YOU TO GUIDE ALL THE CITY….
- It is located on the western shore of the Okhamandal Peninsula on the right bank of the Gomti River. In 2011, it had a population of 38,873. Dwarka is one of the foremost CHARDHAM four sacred HINDU pilgrimage sites, and is one of the SAPTA PURI , the seven most ancient religious cities in the country. Dwarka is often identified with the DWARAKA KINGDOM, the ancient kingdom of KRISHNA and is believed to have been the first capital of Gujarat.
The city’s DWARKADHISH TEMPLE dedicated to Krishna was originally built around 2,500 years ago
DWARIKA A FAMOUS FOR LORE KRISHNA TEMPLE
IF YOU WANT TO VISIT JAMNAGAR..I CAN GUIDE YOU AND ARREANGE ALL FACILITIES…..AND MEET LOCAL PEOPLE OF JAMNAGAR…FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..
DIVYESH BHANNDERI: +91 8460429089